Our company is seeking a Warehouse based Fabricator who can build new and fabricate as well as repairs existing products or from raw resources, based on a production schedule to ensure all parts fit properly and meet safety standards. In this role, you will handle a variety of fabrics products and parts to fit, repair and/or assemble them into structures. It is essential to fabricate these parts according to technical blueprints, so you must use measuring tools to check your work. This job requires physical stamina as well as basic math and reading skills. Applicants must have experience fitting various product resources including welding steel, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Reading and understanding product schematics and assembly instructions.
Maintaining a production schedule.
Fabricate wood, steel and other production parts according to blueprints
Use measuring tools to inspect work
Fit fabricated items
Testing products for their functionality.
Troubleshooting and stress testing products to minimize problems or recalls.
Reporting and detailing product malfunctions.
Adhering to assembly safety standards.
Maintain tools and equipment
Maintain a safe workplace
Qualifications for Fabricator
• High school diploma or GED certificate
• Completion of a technical trade program or training program a plus
• Min. 2 years prior experience or proven work experience as a Fabricator or similar role
• Proficiency in operating heavy machinery
• Excellent eyesight and color vision
• Good dexterity
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational skills
• Fitting and welding experience preferred
• Physical stamina
• Basic math, reading, and computer skills
• Valid & clean driver’s license
• Able to use ladders, clean ground level areas
• Constant standing and walking
• Lift materials, final products, and items packed for shipment or delivery
• Frequent lifting/pushing/pulling objects up to 10-15 lbs, occasionally lifting/pushing/pulling objects up to 50 lbs, rarely lifting/pushing/pulling objects up to 100 lbs (with assistance) or using a hoist
• Valid Covid Vaccination is a requirement of the job and accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with prevailing regulations.
Job Type: Hourly, part-time
Pay: $18.50 – $24.00 per hour
Work Location: South San Francisco
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com